This website belongs and is managed by:
Using our website http://roydespagne.be, you agree to accept the conditions of use defined below.
The entire contents of our website http://roydespagne.be (texts, photos, videos, images, domain names, logos and HTML, CSS, JS source files) are protected by intellectual rights and belong to LE ROY SPRL or third parties. Without the prior written permission of LE ROY SPRL, it is prohibited to reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or sell them.
There may be incorrect or incomplete information contained and displayed on our website http://roydespagne.be. LE ROY SPRL makes efforts to work with optimal precision, but does not guarantee the correctness, reliability, punctuality, accuracy or other information properties. The information is provided without any form of guarantee whatsoever. LE ROY SPRL accepts therefore any liability in case of virus or other information that could be injurious to the user or to others and for any damage that may cause.
The website may contain links to websites or Web pages of third parties or refer them in any other way. LE ROY SPRL has no control over the content of these websites or Web pages and accepts no liability for their contents or their characteristics. The fact that LE ROY SPRL put links does not imply approval of their content.
Belgian legislation applies to the website, with the exception of other legal provisions of binding law. In case of dispute, the courts of the District of Brussels are competent.
1. It is essential that your group chooses the same menu for all the participants. However an adaptation for vegetarians, for religious reasons, allergies (diabetes-gluten) is possible if we are warned minimum 48 h in advance.
2. The choice of the selected menu should be communicated to us no later than 1 week before delivery.
3. Different types of beverage packages are possible.
4. A deposit of 10% of the estimated final value is requested upon the reservation confirmation. The balance is payable in cash in a bill to be established on the basis of the number of participants that you have confirmed 48 hours before delivery.
5. In case of cancellation, we charge you for delivery in the following way :
a) Up to 42 hours before the meal, an invoice for 20% of the amount of the booking will be charged.
b) On the reservation day, an invoice of 50% of the amount of the booking will be charged.
6. In the event of a decrease in the number of people previously reported, the number of charged meals will be communicated at the latest 48 hours in advance.
For banquets, meetings and all other bookings for more than 20 people, please first contact our customer service by clicking here
Please note that your table will be reserved up to 30 minutes after the time you booked. Beyond that time, we will unfortunately no longer be able to guarantee availability unless you notify us of your late arrival before the end of that half hour. Thank you for your understanding.