Tel.: +32 (0)2 513 08 07
Brasserie Le Roy d'Espagne
Grand Place 1,
This website belongs and is managed by:
- LE ROY SPRL
- Grand Place, 1
- 1000 Bruxelles
- Tel. +32(0)2 513 08 07
- Fax. +32(0)2 513 11 27
- TVA B 466 283 849
- R.C.B. 634.372
Using our website http://roydespagne.be, you agree to accept the conditions of use defined below.
2. Intellectual property rights
The entire contents of our website http://roydespagne.be (texts, photos, videos, images, domain names, logos and HTML, CSS, JS source files) are protected by intellectual rights and belong to LE ROY SPRL or third parties. Without the prior written permission of LE ROY SPRL, it is prohibited to reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or sell them.
3. Information on the website
There may be incorrect or incomplete information contained and displayed on our website http://roydespagne.be. LE ROY SPRL makes efforts to work with optimal precision, but does not guarantee the correctness, reliability, punctuality, accuracy or other information properties. The information is provided without any form of guarantee whatsoever. LE ROY SPRL accepts therefore any liability in case of virus or other information that could be injurious to the user or to others and for any damage that may cause.
4. Links to other websites
The website may contain links to websites or Web pages of third parties or refer them in any other way. LE ROY SPRL has no control over the content of these websites or Web pages and accepts no liability for their contents or their characteristics. The fact that LE ROY SPRL put links does not imply approval of their content.
5. Applicable law and competent courts
Belgian legislation applies to the website, with the exception of other legal provisions of binding law. In case of dispute, the courts of the District of Brussels are competent.
General conditions: Menus
1. It is essential that your group chooses the same menu for all the participants. However an adaptation for vegetarians, for religious reasons, allergies (diabetes-gluten) is possible if we are warned minimum 48 h in advance.
2. The choice of the selected menu should be communicated to us no later than 1 week before delivery.
3. Different types of beverage packages are possible.
4. A deposit of 10% of the estimated final value is requested upon the reservation confirmation. The balance is payable in cash in a bill to be established on the basis of the number of participants that you have confirmed 48 hours before delivery.
5. In case of cancellation, we charge you for delivery in the following way :
- a) Up to 42 hours before the meal, an invoice for 20% of the amount of the booking will be charged.
- b) On the reservation day, an invoice of 50% of the amount of the booking will be charged.
6. In the event of a decrease in the number of people previously reported, the number of charged meals will be communicated at the latest 48 hours in advance.